- Canned meat or fish
- Canned Fruit
- Pasta Sauce
- Box Dinners
- Peanut Butter
- Typically Canned Vegetables are in surplus
- Cash & Food donations also excepted through US Mail to SFR Shop
- SFR Race Shop at 4701 Rockville Rd, Suite A., Indianapolis, IN, Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- O'Gara's Irish Pub at 522 Main Street, Beech Grove, IN, Monday- Saturday from 3:00 p.m. to close
- Cardwell Do-it-Best Home & Garden Center at 3205 Madison Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46227, Monday-Friday from 8:00 am. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m, Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Hogan's Pub at 104 N 2nd Ave Beech Grove, IN, Monday-Sunday 2:00 p.m. to close
- Lamping Cleaners locations: 625 Main St, Beech Grove, IN, 3939 S Keystone Ave, Indianapolis, IN or 4030 S Emerson Ave, Indianapolis, IN, Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
"We are extremely grateful for the efforts of the Sarah Fisher Racing organization in support of our Client Choice Food Pantry at 3001 E. 30th St. The weekly number of client families served has increased by 15% as compared to a year ago, from 2,850 families to 3,300 families, with many new families registering each week. Rest assured that our all-volunteer Society of St. Vincent de Paul organization will maximize the benefit of all donations received to the thousands of families at-risk for hunger" -Pat Jerrell, SVdP Indy Council President